DCS World 2.1.1 Update Now Available
Our first big update to DCS World 2.1 is now available. You can either update your DCS World 2 installation using the automatic updater, or you can download DCS World 2.1 from DCS site
Please note that either the DCS: NEVADA Test and Training Range Map or the Normandy 1944 Map are required.
Important additions to version 2.1.1 include:
- New Gamma Slider to adjust brightness and contrast
- New units for the World War II Assets Pack like Flak units
- B-17 bomber equipped with defensive fire
- Addition of Deferred Lighting and Physics Based Rendering (PBR)
- War damage zone setting is now supported on Nevada map
- Many fixes and updates to several DCS World modules
You can read a more complete list of version 2.1.1 changes in the dedicated thread on the DCS forum.
Bonus Week Special
Starting today at 1500 GMT and lasting until 8 November at 0900 GMT, we are offering a huge 60% savings using bonus points many fantastic products. This bonus special applies to the following DCS World products:
- DCS: F-5E Tiger II by Belsimtek
- DCS: A-10C Warthog
- DCS: M-2000C by RAZBAM
- DCS: L-39 Albatros
- DCS: Flaming Cliffs 3
- Su-27 for DCS World
- F-15C for DCS World Jatka lukemista
A-10C: Advanced Aircraft Training (AAT) Qualification Campaign
The A-10C Advanced Aircraft Training Qualification campaign puts you in the cockpit of an A-10C Warthog, and tests your ability to use the aircraft’s weapon systems successfully. Based on real world qualification requirements, you will fly 10 performance check rides to execute against pre-defined performance objectives. If successful, you will rate a Qualified rating and proceed to the next performance objective.