DCS World 2.1.1 Update Now Available
Our first big update to DCS World 2.1 is now available. You can either update your DCS World 2 installation using the automatic updater, or you can download DCS World 2.1 from DCS site
Please note that either the DCS: NEVADA Test and Training Range Map or the Normandy 1944 Map are required.
Important additions to version 2.1.1 include:
- New Gamma Slider to adjust brightness and contrast
- New units for the World War II Assets Pack like Flak units
- B-17 bomber equipped with defensive fire
- Addition of Deferred Lighting and Physics Based Rendering (PBR)
- War damage zone setting is now supported on Nevada map
- Many fixes and updates to several DCS World modules
You can read a more complete list of version 2.1.1 changes in the dedicated thread on the DCS forum.
DCS World 2.1 Update
Since the release of the hotfix last week, the team is very busy squashing bugs and adding new features to 2.1, the DCS: Normandy 1944 Map and the DCS: World War II Assets Pack. We plan to have the first, big, new update to all of these on 14 June 2017.
A complete changelog will be provided at that time.
Weekend Bundle Deals
To best take advantage of the new DCS: Normandy 1944 Map, we are offering several 40% off bundle pack options:
- DCS: P-51D Mustang + DCS: FW 190 D-9 Dora
- DCS: P-51D Mustang + DCS: Bf 109 K-4 Kurfurst
- DCS: P-51D Mustang + DCS: Spitfire LF Mk. IX
- DCS: Spitfire LF Mk. IX + DCS: Bf 109 K-4 Kurfurst
- DCS: Spitfire LF Mk. IX + DCS: Fw 190 D-9 Dora
- DCS: Bf 109 K-4 Kurfurst + DCS: Fw 190 D-9 Dora