Eagle Dynamics Loyalty Program
Following a lengthy client satisfaction review of our existing Bonus Program, we are delighted to announce the new DCS World Loyalty Program. This will replace the Bonus Program and will provide a simpler way to earn rewards and more freedom to use them!
ED Miles are similar in many ways to airline miles and can be earned/awarded and used as follows:
- Regardless if a product has just been released, is already on sale or in pre-purchase, you will always earn ED Miles on the price you paid for the purchase. For each purchase, you will earn 10% of the Purchase Price in ED Miles. As an example: if you purchase something for USD 29.99 you will be awarded 2990 ED Miles worth USD 2.99 on the DCS World e-Shop.
- You can use ED Miles to purchase any product participating in the program, regardless if they are just released, already on sale, or as a pre-purchase!
- There is no limit on the number of ED Miles you can use for a purchase. If you have enough ED Miles, you can even pay for an entire product just using ED Miles.
- ED Miles earned are valid for three calendar years from the time of your last DCS World e-Shop purchase.
- Existing Bonus points will expire in 2019 on a date to be confirmed.
Note that ED Miles cannot be redeemed for cash or any other conversion, and a list of 3rd parties participating in the program will be provided at launch.
DCS: F-14 Tomcat Coming Next Week
The F-14 Tomcat developed by Heatblur Simulations will be available next week on 13 March 2019 for both the DCS World e-Shop and Steam. Purchase now and take advantage of the pre-order discount; only a few days are left!
Purchase from DCS e-shop
New pre-launch video