DCS World 2.5 Update
This week we moved the Open Beta version of DCS World to the Release version. Highlights include:
- Improvements to the new MiG-29 flight model, engine performance, new pylons, and corrected M1.6 engine stall
- Corrected FAB-250 pylon position
- F-4E and C-130 Iranian skins
- Numerous AJS-37 Viggen improvements, including landing gear and wheel brake adjustments
- DCS: MiG-21bis and DCS: C-101 improvements
You can read the complete change log on the dedicated DCS forum thread
For next week’s Open Beta update, we plan new Hornet features and fixes like the Joint Helmet Mounted Cueing System (JHMCS), FPAS page, laser Maverick, and corrected air-to-air radar B-sweep.
DCS World War II Assets Pack Update
The WWII assets pack continues to grow, and the next ground unit will be the M10 ”Wolverine” tank destroyer. Based on a modified M4A2 Sherman tank chassis, it includes an open-turret with a 76.2 mm cannon. Produced by the US starting in September 1942, the M10 was the most important US tank destroyer of the war.