DCS World Open Beta Update
This week we released a new update to the DCS World Open Beta with highlights that include:
- Added the Joint Helmet Mounted Cueing System (JHMCS), AGM-65E laser-guided Maverick, Flight Performance Advisory System (FPAS) page, new skins, improved Air Combat Maneuvering (ACM) radar mode performance, and corrected fuel pumps for the Hornet.
- Restored debriefing screen for Instant Action missions.
- Improved sound propagation for distant objects.
- Corrected player radio transmission with simultaneous AI radio messages.
- Great improvements to the MiG-29 that include pitch stability synchronized with wing slats, improved braking chute model, corrected engine damage over Mach 2.6, and improved longitudinal stability.
- Numerous improvements to the MiG-21bis, M-2000C, AV-8B NA, and AJS-37 Viggen.
You can read the complete change log in the dedicated thread of DCS forum
As an Open Beta there are expected bugs that we will resolve at our very soonest.
In additional to see the changelog of today’s Open Beta update.
DCS World 2.5 Update
This week we moved the Open Beta version of DCS World to the Release version. Highlights include:
- Improvements to the new MiG-29 flight model, engine performance, new pylons, and corrected M1.6 engine stall
- Corrected FAB-250 pylon position
- F-4E and C-130 Iranian skins
- Numerous AJS-37 Viggen improvements, including landing gear and wheel brake adjustments
- DCS: MiG-21bis and DCS: C-101 improvements
You can read the complete change log on the dedicated DCS forum thread
For next week’s Open Beta update, we plan new Hornet features and fixes like the Joint Helmet Mounted Cueing System (JHMCS), FPAS page, laser Maverick, and corrected air-to-air radar B-sweep.
DCS World War II Assets Pack Update
The WWII assets pack continues to grow, and the next ground unit will be the M10 ”Wolverine” tank destroyer. Based on a modified M4A2 Sherman tank chassis, it includes an open-turret with a 76.2 mm cannon. Produced by the US starting in September 1942, the M10 was the most important US tank destroyer of the war.