NS 430 Update
In addition to the NS 430 GPS navigation and communication system being available as cockpit instrument for the Mi-8MTV2, we are now offering it as a cockpit instrument for the L-39 and as a 2D, mouse-interactive Pop-Op Window for most other aircraft. The 2D Pop-Up Window (not currently VR compatible) is available for all aircraft that don’t already have a modern navigation and communication system. This allows you to use the NS 430 for many aircraft like all the World War II aircraft, Korean War era aircraft, Flaming Cliffs/MAC aircraft, and others.
This version is now available from our e-Shop for $10.99 USD.
As a special bonus to current owners of the NS 430 for the Mi-8MTV2, we are offering you the Pop-Up Window version for free!
In addition to the three separate NS 430 products (L-39, Mi-8MTV2, and Pop-Up Window), we are also offering two bundle deals:
- NS 430 for the L-39 and Pop-up Window for $14.99 USD
- NS 430 for the Mi-8MTV2 and Pop-up Window for $14.99 USD
Persian Gulf Map for DCS World Update
This week we launched our first major update to the Persian Gulf map! In addition to adding the large Iranian airbases of Shiraz and Kerman, it also greatly expands the map with a larger detailed area with higher resolution elevation and textures. Further, many new towns and cities have been added, the Gate Hotel in Dubai, as well as an expanded road and rail network in Iran.
This update brings the Persian Gulf map to almost the same size as the Caucasus map and provides many more gameplay options and a much larger battleground to fight in.
DCS: F/A-18C Hornet Update
Also this week we added several new features and resolved several bugs for the Hornet. Highlights of this update include:
- Aircraft no longer slide on the carrier deck, at any carrier speed.
- STT track will not switch lock uncommanded.
- RADAR SIL (radar silence) and STBY mode has been implemented.
- RWR display logic has been further improved, with critical threat lines added.
- Option on ME to select single or ripple release (was not in fact merged for last update)
- DUD cue added for when HT or fuze setting is below current aircraft AGL.
- RWS page SET and weapon and count added when a weapon is in priority.
- Night Vision Goggles (NVG) added.
- Instrumented Carrier Landing System (ICLS) added.
- Landing gear drag lowered.
Many of these items are highlighted in the video
DCS: M-2000C – Red Flag Campaign
The M-2000C Red Flag Campaign is a story-driven campaign that takes place during an extraordinary Red Flag exercise at the Nevada Test and Training Range (NTTR). The campaign backstory revolves around growing hostilities between Iran and its neighbors and a partially successful coup that takes place in the United Arab Emirates, effectively splitting the country in two.
You will take on the role of a deputy commander of a 10-ship strong detachment of M-2000C interceptors from the 02.005 Fighter Squadron ”Île-de-France”. In preparation for war in the Persian Gulf, your detachment, and those from the United States, Germany, the United Kingdom, Poland and the Netherlands, will spend two weeks at the NTTR to hone your skills.
All of the missions are based on extensive research of actual Red Flag exercises and will each include interesting facts and stories from previous runnings of the exercise.
- 16 story-driven missions
- Over 3,000 voiceovers performed by more than 40 voice actors
- Returning characters from the M-2000C Caucasus campaign
- Highly detailed mission briefings, maps, and other documents that includes Air Tasking Orders and Data Sheets based on actual counterparts use by the US and French Air Forces
- Many of interesting background facts and stories from past Red Flag exercises
- Preparation for upcoming DCS campaigns in the Persian Gulf