DCS World Summer Sale!
Our DCS World Summer Sale will only last seven more days, and this will be our last e-Shop sale until the end of 2018. If there is a module you have your eye on, now is the time to act. Save 50% off on most DCS World titles from our e-Shop!
DCS World Update
This week we released an DCS 2.5.2 Update 4 the focuses on the Hornet and DCS World foundation improvements. It is our primary focus create a solid foundation for the Hornet, from which we will only then start add new sensors and weapons.
- Fixed JTAC radio communication errors due to SA-18
- Improved blending of material types
- Corrected trigger zone when unit not in zone
- Correct ship ATC radios by adding new ATC client information for carriers
- Helicopters can once again land on the Kuznetsov
- Added network synch for arrestor cable
- Reduced “jitter” of aircraft on carrier deck in network play
- Improved realism of AI carrier landings
- World color table adjustments
DCS: F/A-18C Hornet
DCS World War II News
In commemoration of the June 1944 D-Day landings, we have several DCS World War II updates we’d like to bring you. We see DCS World War II as a very important component of DCS World and it will continue to grow with new features, content, and numerous improvements. We are just getting started.
Normandy 1944 Map for DCS World Update
Working with the Ugra Media, the developer or the Normandy map, we will be releasing a free update to this map in June. This map is the ideal battleground for our warbirds that focuses on northern France in the summer on 1944.