DCS World 2.1.1 Update Now Available
Our first big update to DCS World 2.1 is now available. You can either update your DCS World 2 installation using the automatic updater, or you can download DCS World 2.1 from DCS site
Please note that either the DCS: NEVADA Test and Training Range Map or the Normandy 1944 Map are required.
Important additions to version 2.1.1 include:
- New Gamma Slider to adjust brightness and contrast
- New units for the World War II Assets Pack like Flak units
- B-17 bomber equipped with defensive fire
- Addition of Deferred Lighting and Physics Based Rendering (PBR)
- War damage zone setting is now supported on Nevada map
- Many fixes and updates to several DCS World modules
You can read a more complete list of version 2.1.1 changes in the dedicated thread on the DCS forum.