Christmas Sale last days!
Dear pilots! We are happy to remind you that the DCS World Christmas Sale will last until Tuesday, 3 January 2017 with up to 60% discounts! Get 40% off on all DCS World e-Shop items, with the following exceptions:
- DCS: Flaming Cliffs 3 – 60% off
- DCS: Combined Arms – 60 % off
- DCS: Hawk by VEAO – 60% off
- DCS: MiG-21bis – 50% off
- DCS: A-10C Warthog – 50% off
- DCS: Black Shark 2 – 50% off
- DCS: NEVADA Test and Training Range Map – 30% off
- DCS: F-5E Tiger II – 30% off
- DCS: Spitfire LF Mk. IX – 20% off
- All Campaigns – 50% off
Community A-4E Update, December 2016
Hi everyone, and welcome to our December 2016 Community A-4E update. This month’s theme is Merry Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtmas.
However, before we get to the fun stuff, a quick announcement… DrMarianus has decided to step away from the team for a while, as he’s got too many other ongoing projects that need his attention right now. He’s been a good member of our team since the beginning and we wish him all the best!
First, a short list of the smaller refinements and improvements…
- Unwrap and texture for the landing gear (this had to be re-done completely due to unwrap changes)
- Fix for the pitch and yaw trim indicators, along with our own custom trim system and horizontal stabilizer animation to match. This makes level flight much easier at all speeds, independent of elevator and rudder authority in the SFM
- Fix for rocket alignment to gunsight angle when attached to pylons 2, 3 or 4
- Fix for the gunsight night/day modes and brightness knob
- More cockpit control panel texturing, to get ready for system implementation
In addition to the above fixes, we finally are able to show off some of our modeling work, which is mostly in the weapons category.