DCS World Christmas Sale – up to 60% off!
You’ve waited all year for the big sale discounts, and they are here today with the start of our Christmas Sale! Get 40% off on all DCS World E-Shop items, with the following exceptions:
- DCS: Flaming Cliffs 3 – 60% off
- DCS: Combined Arms – 60 % off
- DCS: Hawk by VEAO – 60% off
- DCS: MiG-21bis – 50% off
- DCS: A-10C Warthog – 50% off
- DCS: Black Shark 2 – 50% off
- DCS: NEVADA Test and Training Range Map – 30% off
- DCS: F-5E Tiger II – 30% off
- DCS: Spitfire LF Mk. IX – 20% off
- All Campaigns – 50% off
The Christmas Sale starts today at 1500 GMT and will last until 3 January 2017 at 1500 GMT.
DCS World 1.5.5 Update
This weekend we are releasing a new update to version 1.5.5 of DCS World with the primary focus on correcting several Mission Editor triggers.
DCS: AJS-37 Viggen is now available for pre-purchase!
Leatherneck Simulations, in association with The Fighter Collection and Eagle Dynamics, are pleased to announce the AJS-37 for DCS World is now available for pre-purchase! The pre-purchase provides a 20% discount off the retail price!
DCS: AJS-37 Viggen will launch on January 27th for $59.99. Pre-Purchase now for $47.99 and save 20%!
Pre-purchase from DCS E-Shop
Pre-purchase launch video: DCS: AJS-37 Viggen
The AJS-37 Viggen is a Swedish double-delta supersonic attack aircraft from the late Cold War. It was the backbone of the Swedish Air Force during the Cold war, serving as the main attack and anti-ship platform. The AJS is the 90’s upgrade of this 70’s era aircraft, adding several advanced weapons and systems functionalities. The aircraft was designed around the pilot, with an excellent man-machine interface, supporting the pilot through the smart use of autopilot systems, radar and HUD symbology in order to deliver the ordnance onto targets from treetop level with high speed attack runs.
The aircraft is armed with multiple weapon systems ranging from programmable stand-off weapons such as the RB-15F antiship missile to the BK90 Cluster munitions dispenser to various bombs, rockets and missiles for a wide range of target types. The aircraft can also carry gun pods and the Sidewinder series of infrared-guided missiles for air defence and self-protection purposes.
Key Features of the DCS: AJS-37 Viggen include:
- Highly detailed and accurate 6-DOF (Degrees of Freedom) cockpit.
- Extensive and highly detailed aircraft modelling systems such as:
- CK37 aircraft computer with navigation data, time on target, and fuel calculation systems.
- Data input / output interface and pre-planned data cartridge functionality.
- Automatic dead reckoning navigation and terrain contour matching position update system.
- Flight instrument systems.
- Electrical and hydraulic systems.
- TILS Tactical Instrument Landing System.
- Advanced RM-8A jet engine modelling with thrust reverser, compressor surges and stalls.
- Sophisticated high-resolution air-to-ground radar technology modelling the PS-37/A radar including:
- Multiple radar amplifications and filter settings.
- Obstacle detection mode.
- Memory mode.
- Air-to-Air mode.
- Highly accurate advanced flight model based on real performance data and documentation.
- Maritime reconnaissance capabilities to determine position, course and speed of vessels.
- Advanced programmable weapons such as the RB-15F anti-ship missile with multiple waypoints and the configurable BK-90 ”Mjolnir” Cluster munitions dispenser.
- Detailed modelling of over 14 unique weapons and miscellaneous stores with multiple versions and delivery methods, ranging from rockets, bombs, to advanced air-to-ground missiles such as the command-guided RB-05A and the TV-guided RB-75 ”Maverick” missiles.
- Comprehensive 400+ page flight manual.
- Extensive interactive & voiced training tutorials.
- Several campaigns and missions including:
- Caucasus campaign*
- Mini NTTR DACT campaign*
- Mini Caucasus introduction campaign.*
- Instant action and single player missions.
* may not be available in early access.
This is the product of several years of passion and dedication and we are incredibly excited to bring it to life in DCS World! We hope that you will have as fun learning and flying the aircraft as we have had in recreating it.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays with best wishes for the new year,
The Eagle Dynamics Team