Super Bundle Weekend Deals
This weekend we are offering a large array of bundle deals that we think pair well. Get 30% off on these bundled items. This sale will start today at 1500 GMT and last until September 5th, 2016 at 0900 GMT.
- DCS: A-10C Warthog + DCS: Black Shark 2
- DCS: F-86F Sabre + DCS: MiG-15bis
- F-15C for DCS World + Su-27 for DCS World
- DCS: P-51D Mustang + DCS: Fw 190 D-9 Dora
- DCS: Mi-8MTV2 Magnificent Eight + DCS: UH-1H Huey
- DCS: NEVADA Test and Training Range Map + A-10C: 16-2 Red Flag Campaign + F-15C: 16-2 Red Flag Campaign
Find the bundle specials her on the DCS World E-shop
Bf 109 K-4 Video Contest Winners
Wow, wow, wow! We had some really great entries for this contest. We can tell that a lot of you put a lot of time and effort into these and it really showed. We hope that you had as much fun making them as we had watching them.
1st Place: slamraamproductions
2nd Place: SeaQuark
3rd Place: PicksKing
Note: the voting between 1st and 2nd place was very close!
DCS: NEVADA Test and Training Range (NTTR) Map Update
A key part of bringing the NTTR map out of early access is fleshing out the number of airfields, towns, and landmarks. As for the airfields, we are adding several new military and civilian locations to operate from:
- Tonopah Test and Training Range (TTR) Airfield
- Pahute Mesa Airstrip
- Mellan Airstrip
- Mina Airstrip
- Tonopah Airport
- Beatty Airport
- Lincoln County Airport
- Mesquite Airport
- Echo Bay Airport
- North Las Vegas Airport
- Henderson Executive Airport
- Boulder City Municipal Airport
- Jean Airport
- Laughlin Airport
Not only do these new airfields provide a wealth of new possibilities for single player missions, they also provides much greater distances between airfields (Tonopah to Laughlin for example) for multiplayer matches. Progress on the updated map is going well and we expect to release later in 2016.