DCS World Open Beta Update
This week’s Open Beta update has some great updates to DCS World, the Hornet, and the Viggen. Highlights include:
- Hornet changes: added work-in-progress AGM-65F infrared-guided Maverick air-to-ground missile; corrected Hornet catapult launch roughness; added “Go to Tanker’ command for AI Hornets; corrected and improved the Hornet radar in RWS and STT modes; and corrected and improved operation of the Joint Helmet Mounted Cueing System (JHMCS). More great stuff coming in the 19 December update!
- Corrected potential for static objects not being visible to multiplayer clients.
- Added removal or cargo in multiplayer based on scripting.
- Viggen changes: greatly improved air-to-ground radar; corrected TERRNAV not fixing; and added scratches to canopy glass.
Autumn 50% Sale. Last few days!
Lasting only three more days to December 2nd, 2018, get up to 50% off on most DCS World products.
DCS World Autumn 2018 Sale is Here!
At long last, get great savings on the entire library of DCS World products!
The Community A-4E-C Mod is the culmination of nearly three years of work on behalf of seven driven team members and many vital advisors. We’re proud to present the most comprehensive DCS Mod to date, boasting such capabilities as Air to Ground Radar and Carrier Operations. The A-4 was a cold war workhorse, providing a capable, reliable light attack aircraft to dozens of nations around the world. From the Sinai Desert to the Jungles of Vietnam, the A-4 was a common sight above cold war battlefields.
We thank the community for their support over the years, through good times and bad. This work has been a journey with many faces along the way, and we dedicate it to our friend, mentor and lead coder Eric “Gosapadin” Mudama. His passion and brilliance left a mark on us all, and we are proud to share with you this labor of love which would not have been possible without him. Jatka lukemista
Celebrating Three Years Over Nevada!
Three years ago, we released the DCS: NEVADA Test and Training Range map. Since then, it exited Early Access and has received many updates, including a massive one two years ago that included 14 new airfields; new towns and cities; additional landmarks; and expanded, detailed texture area. Just as important, the map has been home to a huge amount of content that includes numerous missions and 10 campaigns. The Nevada map has provided a very interesting blend of desert aerial combat in the form of Red Flag Campaigns, Weapons Training, and Aggressors Training, with “fun” flying through Las Vegas, the Hoover Dam and other interesting locations.
We’re happy to present to you this new Nevada map video that celebrates three years of Nevada flying!
DCS World Open Beta Update
This week we released a new update to the DCS World Open Beta with highlights that include:
- Added the Joint Helmet Mounted Cueing System (JHMCS), AGM-65E laser-guided Maverick, Flight Performance Advisory System (FPAS) page, new skins, improved Air Combat Maneuvering (ACM) radar mode performance, and corrected fuel pumps for the Hornet.
- Restored debriefing screen for Instant Action missions.
- Improved sound propagation for distant objects.
- Corrected player radio transmission with simultaneous AI radio messages.
- Great improvements to the MiG-29 that include pitch stability synchronized with wing slats, improved braking chute model, corrected engine damage over Mach 2.6, and improved longitudinal stability.
- Numerous improvements to the MiG-21bis, M-2000C, AV-8B NA, and AJS-37 Viggen.
You can read the complete change log in the dedicated thread of DCS forum
As an Open Beta there are expected bugs that we will resolve at our very soonest.
In additional to see the changelog of today’s Open Beta update.